As a strong believer in the value of constructive dialogue between academia and business community as well between theory and practice, I combine my academic work with business consulting, in order to offer customized, analytically robust and theoretically informed solutions that are grounded in empirical reality.
I am a partner of Reanda Turkey, a member firm of Reanda International, which is China’s leading auditing and consultancy network and one of the twenty largest networks in the world. As Reanda Turkey, we are best known for our business advisory, corporate reorganization, compliance consultancy, auditing services, tax and accounting services, trade and customs regulations advisory, anti-dumping and anti-trust expertise. We serve a diverse range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to family owned businesses.
I am also affiliated with the Istanbul-based advisory company Intelcon, in the capacity as a senior consultant. This company specializes in bilateral merchandise trade development between Turkey and other countries. This company is also organizing a large variety of training programs in fields like IT, finance, and foreign trade.
My consulting work is focused in the following areas:
- Global business management
- Market entry strategies
- Country and market studies
- Geopolitical risks
- International relations and foreign policy.
Some of my recent consulting work includes:
- A political and economic risk analysis of Uzbekistan for a multinational company with regional HQ in Istanbul.
- Market entry advice for a Chinese information technologies company interested in the Turkish market.
- China business guide, commissioned by a Turkish public institution.
- Comprehensive China strategy for a Turkish business association.
- Comprehensive Korea strategy for a Turkish business association.
- Analysis of Turkish economic sanctions for a London-based organization.
I am often invited by corporations and non-profit organizations to deliver talks on issues related to global politics and economy. My topics cover:
- Rise of China as a global powerhouse.
- Asian economies and international relations.
- Turkey in the Asia-Pacific Century.
- Economics of Turkish foreign policy
- Global risks in an age of uncertainty.
For speaking arrangements please contact my agents by clicking the logo below.